A special feature of The Marketing Forum is that many presentations will include interviews and experiences with advisors who have been especially successful in marketing themselves. While we have already handpicked some advisors for certain presentations, there are still several opportunities for more to have a share
Share Your Success Stories
If you have been successful in marketing your business in one of the following areas below, we want to hear from you! Success may be defined in broad or narrow terms – implementing a whole strategy, or simply winning one great account.
- Marketing on a shoestring budget – big success with little expense
- Winning new clients on Facebook
- Winning new clients on LinkedIn
- Winning new clients on Twitter
- Success stories attracting prospects with a mobile-friendly website
- Using video to effectively engage clients and prospects in creative ways
- Referral alliances with CPAs or Attorneys
- Serving a niche
If you believe you have a story to share that would contribute to a conversation around one of the topics listed here, please click on the following link and tell us about it.
Want to accelerate your business goals and growth? Join us as we share valuable insights, prompt you and your assistant to reach business breakthroughs, and kick-start a fully-detailed action plan for your marketing in 2016.